23 total views, 1 views today
Exam Time: Monday, 25th September, 2017
IRS 2 (Essay)
9.30am – 11.30am
IRS 1 (Objective)
11.30am – 12.30pm
INVITE 10 OF YOUR FRIENDS IN THE HALL TO EXAMCLASS.NET OF U WANT US TO POST ANSWERS
KEEP REFRESHING THIS PAGE
1. BISMIL LAAHIR RAHMAANIR RAHEEM.
In the name of GOD, Most Gracious, Most Merciful
2. AL HAMDU LILLAHI RABBIL `AALAMEEN.
Praise be to GOD, Lord of the universe
3. AR RAHMAANIR RAHEEM.
Most Gracious, Most Merciful
4. MAALIKI YAWMID DEEN.
Master of the Day of Judgment
5. EYYAAKA NA`BUDU, WA EYYAAKA NASTA`EEN.
You alone we worship; You alone we ask for help
6. EH’DENAS SIRAATAL MUSTAQEEM.
Guide us in the right path
7. SIRAATAL LAZINA AN`AMTA `ALAYHIM; GHAYRIL
MAGHDOOBI `ALAYHIM WALADDAALEEN.
the path of those whom You blessed; not of those who have deserved wrath, nor of the strayers
(I) Tamattu’ – (ii) Qiran – (iii) Ifraad
(1) The first condition is that of being a Muslim . Non – Muslims are, first and foremost, obliged to become Muslims after which the daily, monthly, yearly and once in a lifetime duties of Islam successively become requirements . Hajj is a religious duty which must be accompanied by the correct belief in order for it to be accepted by Allah .
(2) The second conditions are those of sanity and puberty . A
3 The third condition is that of ability based on the following Quranic verse:*
Similar statements of the Prophet ( peace be upon him) define ability as being sufficient provisions and transportation.
(4) The fourth condition , that of a Mahram, concerns women only and could be included under the condition of ability.