2018 WAEC GCE IRS EXPO OBJ AND THEORY QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS SOLUTIONS – Nov/Dec Expo
Waec GCE IRS Expo 2018/2019, Waec GCE 2018 IRS Objective And Theory Essay Expo 2018, 2018 GCE IRS Obj And Theory Essay Questions & Answer (obj and theory) 2018/2019, IRS Obj And Theory Essay Waec GCE IRS 2018 free expo answers 2018 Waec GCE IRS Obj And Theory Essay Expo, 2018 Waec GCE IRS Obj And Theory Essay Expo
WAEC GCE 2018 NOV/DEC ANSWERS
WAEC GCE 2018 IRS OBJ AND THEORY ANSWERS FROM EXAMCLASS.NET
100% VERIFIED IRS OBJ ANSWERS:
100% VERIFIED IRS THEORY ANSWERS:
Nika is the coming together of and female in order to become husband and wife after fulfilling the conditions of marriage .
1. one ‘ s mother
2. step mother
3. grand mother
8. fister mother
9. fister sister
10. mother in – law
11. step daughter
– did he not find you an orphan and protect ( you )
– did he not find you wandering and direct ( you ) .
– did he not find you destitute and enrich ( you ) .
– therefore , the orphan oppresses not.
– he brought him up and prepared him for the divine message to mankind .
– he was an orphan but his lord protected him
– he was wandering with Allah ‘s guidance found the proper way of truth .
– he never prostrated himself to any idols as others did
Tawhid Arabic “oneness [of God]” also romanized as tawheed, touheed, or tevhid is the indivisible oneness concept of monotheism in Islam.
Tawhid is the religion’s central and single-most important concept, upon which a Muslim’s entire faith rests. It unequivocally holds that God is One Al-ʾAḥad and Single (Al-Wāḥid); therefore, the Islamic belief in God is considered Unitarian
While Associating others with God is known as shirk and is the antithesis of Tawhid. It is usually but not always in the form of the will of AL quran