The COOU (ANSU) Admission List for 2019/2020 academic session has been released. Candidates who applied for admission in the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) formerly Anambra State University (ANSU) for the 2019/2020 academic session can proceed to check if they have been offered admission by the university.
The list of admitted candidates have been made available on both the school portal and the JAMB Portal. See details on how to check yours below;
How to Check COOU Admission List on School Portal
- Kindly log on to ANSU admission portal via https://portal.coou.edu.ng/login.aspx.
- Login to the portal using your JAMB registration number
- Print out an invoice and go to the University’s designated banks (Fidelity Bank, Eco Bank or Zenith Bank) and make the payment of One thousand five hundred naira (N1,500) only.
- Access PIN code for authorized login into the University portal to see your admission status will be issued to candidates following the payment at the bank.
If admission is offered, candidate is expected to accept the offer, and pay his/her acceptance fees within two weeks.
How to Check COOU Admission List on JAMB CAPS
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Leave a Reply