Federal Polytechnic Ede (EDE POLY) admission list for 2019/2020 academic session has been released, Candidates who applied for admission in the polytechnic and took part in the screening exercise are to proceed to check their admission status.
The list has been made available online. Candidates are to follow the procedure below to check their admission status
How To Check Federal Poly Ede ND Admission List on School Portal
- Log on to the Federal Poly Ede admission status checking portal via https://www.federalpolyede.edu.ng/entranceForm/adminStatus.php.
- Insert your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Status’ to access your Ede Poly admission status.
If you have been successfully admitted, proceed to printing of your admission status slip. You will however need to make a payment of N600 (six hundred naira) via the REMITA platform.
How To Check Federal Poly Ede ND Admission List on JAMB CAPS
- Log on to jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Enter to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your EdePoly admission status.
Congratulations to all successfully admitted students!