Applications are invited from interested qualified candidates into the Institute for Peace, Conflict and Development Studies of Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) for the award of:
- Masters Degree in Peace, Conflict and Development Studies (M.Sc)
- Masters Degree in Peace and Conflict Management (MPCM Executive)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) in Peace, Conflict and Development Studies.
In addition to satisfying the Post-Graduate School admission requirements, prospective candidates shall possess the following qualifications:
- M.Sc Regular.
- HND Upper Credit with PGD of 3.0 CGPA
- B.Sc in Humanities and Social Sciences with 3.0 CGPA
- Any other degree from other Disciplines with PGD in Conflict and Peace Studies.
- MPCM Executive.
- B.Sc/B.A Degree; B.Ed/B.Eng. with 5 years cognate experience.
- HND (Lower Credit) or its equivalent with 10 years cognate experience.
- ACCA/Banking Institute and other professionals with at least 10 years cognate experience.
- M.Sc with 3.5 CGPA
- The duration of the programmes is in accordance with the guidelines regulating Post-Graduate Studies in Nigerian Universities and ESUT.
- The Institute will run the programmes on both full-time and part-time basis.
The target beneficiaries include the following:
- Degree holders in tertiary institutions (B.A, B.Sc, B.Ed, M.A, PGD, M.Sc, M.Phil and Ph.D)
- Serving and retired military and paramilitary personnel.
- Retired or serving senior public servants/officers in Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs).
- Interested members of civil society organizations.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Eligible candidates are to apply online by visiting ESUT website: www.esut.edu.ng and click on Post-Graduate Admission. Follow the same procedure as applicable to other ESUT PG programmes.