HOW TO CHECK YOUR NECO RESULT
To be able to check your result, you have to purchase NECO result checking Token online.
Then after, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go to NECO result checking portal at https://result.neco.gov.ng/.
- Pick your exam year. i.e. 2019
- Pick your exam type. i.e. SSCE INTERNAL (JUN/JUL)
- Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
- Finally, click on the check result button to access your NECO result.
If you follow the simple steps outlined above, by now you should be seeing your grades in each subject.
HOW TO PRINT 2019 NECO RESULTS
You can now print out your result by clicking on the Print Icon on the NECO website page or use your keyboard by pressing Ctrl+P.
Select your printer connected to your computer and click OK. (Your result will be printed).How to check your 2019 NECO Results
After checking your result, dont forget to share it with others via the comment section below.