20 total views, 1 views today
Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB 2018 UTME Change of Course & Institution Form Now on Sale.
THIS is to inform all the candidates who participated in the 2018 JAMB UTME that the change of JAMB course and/or institution for 2018 Session has commenced.
The change of institution and course is introduced to enable JAMB candidates who already know their scores and have verified the cut-off mark of their choice institutions, and to make the necessary changes in their choice of course and institution relative to their UTME 2018 scores.
If you scored 180 in the JAMB 2018 UTME and you choose a competitive Institution like UNILORIN, UNIBEN, then you can now edit it to choose a less competitive one to increase your chances of admission. Or if you chose a popular/competitive course like Surgery and Medicine, Accounting, etc. And you scored 199 and below, then you really need to apply for change of course and/or institution.
Before you Proceed, Please Read This….
This is very important. So don’t skip this information. You will not be able to correct any mistake you made hereafter.
All interested candidates should know the Changes of Course and/or Institution you would like to make changes to.
You are advise to do your own due diligence to ensure that the school you are changing to, is not in the high side when it comes to cut off marks.
You can change one or all your courses/institutions at the same time.
You should note that once the form is submitted, you will NOT be able to make any changes again (unless Jamb has update this)
Candidates should opt for course/Institution that aligns with their subject combination. If you don’t do this, your school will screen you out. Check Jamb Syllabus for more info on this.
Most schools has a lot of candidates already, like University of Ilorin. So be sure you have up to 2 to 4 options, Just in case, your preferred choice is not available, you can take the next option.
HOW MUCH IS JAMB CHANGE OF COURSE OR INSTITUTION FORM?
JAMB change of course scratch card is sold at the rate of Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N2,500.00) only.
HOW TO APPLY FOR JAMB CHANGE OF INSTITUTION/COURSE
According to our reliable source, this process can only be done at accredited Computer Based Test, (CBT) Centres.
Jamb Change of Course and Institution 2018/2019 has commenced.
- Step 1: To get started CLICK HERE to login into your Jamb Portal.
- Step 2: Click on “Registration (2018 only)”
- Step 3: Click on “2018 UTME Data Correction”
- Step 4: Click on “Make Payment” Note: We are only interested in the “Choice of Institution/Course Correction”
- Step 5: Click on the “Pay Now” Please take note of the Transaction ID.
- Step 6: Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
- Step 7: Click on the Continue button and you will be asked to select how you want to pay. (JAMB has the option for paying via: Internet banking, Mastercard, Visa, PAGA/POCKETMONI), if you select to pay with your Mastercard, continue with the steps below;
- Step 8: On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
- Step 9: The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
- Step 10:. Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide Year of Exam and JAMB Registration Number.
- Step 11: After entering the information correctly, new options for Preferred course/Institution and second choices will appear. Options available will be based on availability.
- Step 12: Click Submit to complete your application.
- Step 13: JAMB will now process your application. If Approved, your details will be changed as requested.
- JAMB 2018 UTME Change of Course & Institution Form Now on Sale
As at the time of writing this report, the closing date for 2018 JAMB Change of Course and Institution has not been announced. But it does not exceed 2 weeks.