The management of the National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) has released the 2018 November/December NBC/NTC and ANBC/ANTC examinations results.NABTEB Releases 2018 NOV/DEC GCE Results
Candidates that participated in the 2018 NABTEB GCE can now check their results online.
Steps to Check NABTEB Nov/Dec Results Online.
- Go to NABTEB result checking portal @ http://eworld.nabtebnigeria.org/
- Enter your Candidate Identification Number e.g. 38001178
Select the Type of Examination i.e. NOV/DEC.
- Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year i.e. 2018
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card. The Card Serial Number has an alphabet prefix followed by digits e.g. N123456789
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card eg. 012345678912
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up.
- To have your NABTEB result sent to your e-mail address, follow the following steps:
Follow steps 1-6 above.
Click on the ‘Send Results to E-mail’ box
Enter a valid e-mail address e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org
Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
How to Check 2018 NABTEB Nov/Dec Results via SMS.
Send SMS in the format below:
NABTEBExamNoPINExamTypeExamYear To short-code 32327
To check for May/June results,
To check for Nov/Dec results,
Note: Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message. Wait for your result to be delivered to your mobile phone via sms.