NDU School Fees Schedule for 2018/2019 Fresh Students
Niger Delta University, NDU school fees schedule for the 2018/2019 academic session year one (fresh) students and the payment procedure.
Authorities of the Niger Delta University (NDU) Wilberforce Island have released the amount payable as school fees by fresh students and the payment procedure for the 2018/2019 academic session.
NDU School Fees Schedule & Payment Procedure.
NDU School Fees:
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
|Basic Medical Sciences, Pharmacy & Nursing||₦150,000.00||₦200,000.00|
|Law||₦130,000 00||₦180, 000.00|
|Management Science, Social Sciences, Arts, Agricultural Science, Education & Science||₦110, 000.00||₦160. 000.00|
NDU School Fees Payment Procedure:
- Log on to www.ndufees.com
- Sign-in with relevant parameters
- On your Personal Dashboard – click on Pay Fees and choose which fees to pay example: “SCHOOL FEES‟
- Generate your e-teller
- Make payment:
- At Diamond bank Amassoma Branch with designated amount on the e-teller to the account details provided.
- Online with an Internet Banking enabled Debit Card
- Return to www.ndufees.com to print your receipt.
NOTE: All 100 Level and 200 Level Students will have to register for skill acquisition before they can print out their school fees receipt.